Friday, October 25, 2019

In the near future...

Thanks for dropping-in on the Westerman Yarns blog site.  My departure in doing 'other things' over the last couple of years was very much due to my over commitment to other projects and organisations, but I am now back at my Westerman Yarns desk and dusting off my book collections that have been neglected of late.   I'm embarrassed to realise that my last blog post was 18 months ago.  However, I am, I hope, now in a position to get cracking with posting some new stuff.... and some old stuff that once appeared in the newsletters.

I've started the ball rolling by posting a very early Percy Westerman story The Prisoner of War - A Tale of Portchester Castle During the Napoleonic Wars which I hope you will enjoy.  If you want me to post anything on the site, please feel free to send me a message.